Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Tyranid Tourney List, help needed

This is the message:

Rayz_thedead

So I am reading through you 6 steps for better Nids. I generally like to field a flying tyrant and what is the best way to equip him? stick with the devourers or go combat? also in regards to a walking tyrant how should i run him?
I thought the BS and deathspitter combo would add some more infantry killing ability? or would the dakka tyrant be better? also my heavy fexes and the whole VC/BS combo is it worth it ? i find my self getting stuck with wanting to take out tanks but they just cant get them to pop... would it e better to add death spitters to the fex just to get more templates down?

Reply:

For a Flyrant, I equip them like this:

Hive Tyrant - x2 TL Devourers, Toxin Sacs, Enhanced Senses, Warp Field

You can add some other upgrades if need be but I usually don't take them because this guy can get the job done without them! ;)

For a Walking Tyrant, run them this way:

Hive Tyrant - x2 TL Devourers, Toxin Sacs, Enhanced Senses, Shadow in the Warp (if you include a second one give it Psychic Scream), x 2-3 Tyrant Guards w/ lash whips

Once again, more upgrades can added but I get the job done with him how he is so yeah...

Hope this helps and give some feed back to me on how it works for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment